Rimu Success Criteria
QUALITY BLOG POSTS (LEARN, CREATE, SHARE!):
- Explain what it is about - the learning, why you’re blogging it
- Interesting start - talk to your audience (like Bella C)
- Language of Success (spelling, punctuation, correct English)
- Multimedia (videos, apps, photos, word art, audio, slides...)
- Title, labels
- Green on the tracking sheet
In week 9 we are going to have an art exhibition. Everybody in the school has been working on a piece of art. This art represents me and my brothers getting up to mischief and pulling things out of washing machine. I chose to do this piece of art because I really love penguins.
What I found challenging was getting the paint right ( the right colour and in the right place ). What was successful for me was getting it done to my personal best.
This is my QR code that I have created with various apps on the computer. The QR code is of me reading a description of my penguin art that you can see on my art blog post.
Download the app on the IPad " QR Reader " to listen to my recording.
I am very proud of my art.