Monday, June 23, 2014

Refection about this year

Three things I have really enjoyed this year are fishing, the planetarium visit and going into a digi class. The planetarium visit because I had never been to the planetarium before and I really wanted to go, I learnt heaps about space.  Fishing was really fun because I don’t normally go fishing so it was a really cool experiment for me at fishing.

I really enjoyed going into a digi class because I had the chance to work on a computer all the time and so then it would be much easier for me to get all my work finished  

One thing I have improved on this year is writing because I never used to know how to write a paragraph because I always thought I had to pick the end of an sentence and put in couple enters.  But now I know how to write a paragraph, paragraphs are always about one different topic.  I have been trying to get as much writing finished as I can.

One thing I need to work on is my reading because I haven’t been practising enough, but I will practise way more than I am.  

2 comments:

  1. Great reflection Hugh. Did you enjoy fishing and also hope you caught a fish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy fishing but I did not catch a fish.

      Delete