Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dear Diary

Dear diary

Finally the day has come it was the day of the weet bix kids tryathlon. I woke up all ready for a big day at the triathlon this year it was just George and I doing it. I rubbed my eyes, about to get my school uniform, when I remembered  that it was the weet bix tryathlon. I ran down the stairs all excited.  I had a big breakfast, soon it was time to go. We scurried into the car and drove to Frimley Park.

We figured out the transition, soon we were finding our way to the Parkvale School tent. We put our stuff down and went over to the warm up. The warm up kind of got me started.The warm up finished so we started to walk over to the pool (sadly we had to walk through wet grass and oozing mud). We finally arrived at the pool. I lined up for about 10 or so minutes, then they told me to walk over to the stand. I went down the stand after 4 or so minutes waiting.  It was boring up there. Soon I was heading towards the pool. The man was telling us to do things like we in the Nazis. Soon he told us to hop in the pool. ON YOUR MARKS GET SET

TO BE CONTINUED  

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading the finish of this story............. You did great at the weetbix triathlon Hugh, and you were still getting over a broken toe!!!

    ReplyDelete