Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Reflections (Weeks 2,3,4)


In this blog post we were learning to Reflect on our learning in the past week, but I decided to put in the blog post 3 reflections from the past three weeks. I am posting this because I think it is a really cool idea and I am proud of the reflections that I have done.


Week 2 Reflection by Hugh
WALT reflect on our learning
Write your reflection about these three headings this week Use the prompts and questions as a guide.

  1. My Learning I am proud of my literacy poem because I think I worked really hard on it and I am proud of it. I enjoyed learning more and more about Lorde and also watching all the videos. What I found challenging was taking the notes from all the texts we got given.

  1. Learning Buddy
I am good at being there for him if he need's help. I reckon he is good at getting things on the tracking sheet.  He has lately been awesome with his attitude and has been respecting me like an awesome learning buddy.

  1. Managing Self-Time
I am going very well with my tracking sheet. I am on number 4 on the self management rubric. I am moving away when I am getting distracted by friends more often than last term. I spend my time wisely and try to get most of my work done.




Week 4 Reflection by HughWALT reflect on our learning
Learning Superpower
What I Did Well
My New Goal
Learning Buddy
I got focused on with my work and helped him out when he was stuck.
To help him even more and talk things through with him instead of just doing it for him.
Time Management
Moved away from friends when I got distracted.
To get more on the tracking sheet faster.
Literacy
Got all my literacy tasks done fast.
To get them done to my very personal best.

*Note: you choose which is the third learning superpower you want to reflect on. It could be an area of learning or something else that helps you learn.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Hugh! It is great to see you enjoying your school work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugh I really liked that you put in the 3 reflections we did so it explained more on what we did on those weeks.
    That tracking sheet image had you had heaps of greens and only 1 orange.

    You are doing great with your work and tracking sheet. Keep up the good work Hugh!

    ReplyDelete