Thursday, May 08, 2014

Lego Movie parody

I’ve got handcuffs on getting taken away from my home city by Roboswats.
 Wildstyle, Benny, Batman Uni Kitty and Metalbeard are with me ( they have got handcuffs on as well.)  There he was, Lord Business on his tall legs. I said to myself “ I always thought  he was a good man, but
no”.  I had the piece of resistance, but thats what Lord Business wants.  “Shall I give it to him, no, yes, no, yes “i’m turning into gollum” I said to myself.

Wildstyle had set a bomb in the T.V. area to make the Roboswats go crazy so I could get away with the piece of resistance and stop Lord Business from ruling the world. A few minutes later at least 5 Roboswats came running talking about something, I looked over my shoulder although I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying. All I heard was ‘ we found a black circle then I looked away, BOOM !! I knew that it would be the bomb.

My five friends were locked up, I was sitting on a chair handcuffs on and a red band around my legs, they were getting sore. Soon Superman came flying in but hit the glass wall because he thought he could see Cripton.  It didn’t look good when you saw him hit the ground after putting his slobber all over the wall. Soon The Justice League came in. Wonder Woman  escaped all of the prisoners and there was a big fight.  

Benny was told to build a big spaceship to fit everyone in so they could he back to earth. The fight continued until batman and wildstyle kissed which made Lord Bussines fanit. Green Lantern pulled out one of his guns and shot Lord Bussines in the heart. This made all the roboswats die and everyone headed back to earth. When they got there there was a big party at Emmett's house.

The End

  

1 comment:

  1. Whow!! that's all pretty full-on Hugh... there's a lot going on in your Parody.... great thinking about it all though, and putting it together as a story... Keep it up

    ReplyDelete