Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A blood Story

The blood story

Running around the front of the house playing blind mans bluff were my friends and brothers. It was my 7th birthday and we were having a great time. I was the one with the blindfold on. I almost tagged Jono who was being a bit smart and rude.I heard someone by the wall I started running. I was running in the wrong direction. Thats when dad looked away to talk. I ran straight into the stone wall. I hit my head and fell to the ground. Tears filled my eyes as dad ran over to lift me up. Jono ran inside to get mum and the rest of the adults out to see what was happening. Dad carries me into the house. Mum call’s the doctor because there was blood dripping all over my face like a vampire.   

Dad and the rest of the party stayed at home while mum and I went to the Medical center. My head was still very sore so mum brought a towel to stop the blood from pouring out.  When we were at the Hastings medical center we called in to the reception for my sheet. Dad txt mum to say that the other kids are eating the food so she gave me 2 chocolate bars and a drink. At least they didn’t eat the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment