Friday, November 14, 2014

Minions Writing

“ Right minions line up,” said Hugh the Professor, as the leader opens the door and marches in.  I stand as still as I can with my spear facing upwards.  The retard minion Dave started laughing because he through a stone at Greg’s head and Greg started crying. I [Bob] dropped my spear and jumped on dave and then a huge minion fight started, everyone was jumping on Dave and Greg was still crying. When Dave apologise he got told off and sent to his room. “ Ba do” Dave said as he slumped around the corner onto his bed and started using bad, bad words.  When dave came out of his room with professor Hugh, Gregg through a water bomb and Dave. Greg and Dave started to argue “get out of it Greg,” Dave started.
“ You  idiot,” Greg screamed back. They kept on fighting until professor split up Greg and Dave.

Weeks past as more and more things happened. One day when everything was normal. Professor's old group who were bad, told professor they were coming for us. But what they didn’t know is that who he worked for is us. Two hours later professor got an email from team rhino to say they are about to raid. When we were getting ready, the leader heard helicopters flying over our humongous house he immediately sent us in the duplicator to have 244 minions.  We got handed a pistol gun each and all lined up outside.  When the leader and professor came out of the door I was a guard again with my gun in my left hand and my spear in my right hand. As the helicopter got closer I got more scared. We started walking down the street into the park where the helicopter had landed. People with weird alien mask’s came out of the out of the crazy shaped ship. I wondered to myself maybe that’s why Hugh always looks so weird and like an alien.  

Professor and the aliens shook hands to re met each other. Of cause the aliens did not remember professor because they were aliens and aliens don’t remember much.  Dave opened the door somehow because he was so small I didn’t think he would reach but he came running from the house with a pistol and started shooting the aliens. Thats when bullet came flying at me “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,” I screamed.


To be continued!!!
          

    

No comments:

Post a Comment