Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Lucky Numbers Part 1


Main Character
Other Character
Setting
Problem
4
3
6
2
The gingerbread man
the three little pigs
castle with a moat
been chased by other character



Once upon a time I (the Gingerbread man) was happily riding a mini boat  around the moat of the castle I lived in, UNTIL !!! I heard the Three Little Pigs.  “ Oh well it’s only three cute piggies” I said to myself. Soon I saw smoke coming out of the trees and heard words that I wasn’t allowed to say as Mother Ginger said. Not long after I heard the pigs, Mother Ginger came out “Gingie!” she started “you know you're not allowed to use those words!” “but” “no buts or what's go to your room!!!” “ Sometimes, Mother can be very angry.”

I went up to my room angry and furious with mother. I sat at the top of the castle wondering what to do. I looked out the window and saw a long tail swoop past a tree. I rubbed my eyes thinking I was just imagining but no the two questions I was asking myself was who was this moving figure and how would I get to see this moving figure. A few minutes later while Mother was baking some cake, I snuck past her and got outside.  The last time I saw the moving figure was when I looked through the lounge and saw a nose poke behind the tree.

Once I got outside I called out in a scared voice no one answered, but soon The Three Little Pigs came running out of the bush and starting chasing me.  I ran hard out trying to get away. “Now I know why Mother  tells me to stay away from you weird ohs!!” After a few minutes of running I heard an explosion of a bomb the pigs started laughing. I thought to myself for a moment.  Of course, the moving figure would have got out of his house before the bomb blew up.  The pigs were catching up, I started to run faster.  Soon there was a dead end, well not really a dead end, a lake.  Shall I turn around and run back home, or shall I risk going in the lake.  I had to make my mind in a few seconds.

To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment