Thursday, July 24, 2014

My holidays template

What an amazing holiday! The Kilsby clan went skiing on Roundhill in Tekapo.  Jono and I took lessons and George and Claudia took lessons.  It was so much fun I learnt heaps of skills .

Have you ever learnt how to go on the platter and jump over a ramp on skies? Well, thats what I learnt to do with my coach. I hooked the platter around my waist and bolted up the platter with Jono close behind me and came down extremely fast swerving through snow cones and of course going over the ramp.  Next time I’ll go up the t-bar.

“Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr” this is so awesome, I’m flying down the big hill which has the t-bar running up it.  We have just got off the t-bar but we are going down extremely fast swerving around corners and following the coach.  We stopped with a pisa and ended our lesson.

What an awesome time and at the end we got a hot chocolate and some fries.  I felt like doing a lot more after all that although I was pretty tired.  What I enjoyed most was definitely going half way up the t-bar.  Next time, I want to go all the way up the t-bar and go over the bumps or maybe even the nutcracker if there is enough snow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment